Flying Frenchman Recipe
The Flying Frenchman recipe involves equal parts absinthe and a coffee liqueur, along with a shot of espresso.
- 1.5 oz Absinthe
- 1.5 oz Coffee Liqueur eg. Kahlua
- 2 oz Espresso fresh brewed
- Combine ingredients over ice, and shake in tumblr
- Strain into glass
Serve in Coupe glass. May be garnished with a star anise.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Buy Gourmet Coffee Beans
- ✔️ Fresh roasted to order
- ✔️ 100% high qualtiy Arabica coffee
- ✔️ Custom grind (or whole bean)
- ✔️ 1-way valve, laminate bag (for freshness)
- ✔️ Bulk discounts